QuickBooks is the most popular accounting software. Over the World Wide, People are widely used for small or large organizations. This helps and manages all your accounts in a symmetric way. This blog guides you on how to fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable error by providing general troubleshooting steps as explained here.
In sudden cases, some unrecoverable errors ‘XXXXX XXXXX’ come while operating this software and require troubleshooting steps as instantly.
You may also read: How to Resolve QuickBooks error 5502?
Common Unrecoverable Error Codes
|00227 55008||00000 15204||00000 14775|
|00551 46274||02457 79428||13730 84631|
|13824 75582||15563 13890||19758 63847|
|20103 33023||20888 41171||16059 98709|
Such typical errors will occur in numerous situations & were not limited to.
Important Note: To fix unrecoverable QuickBooks errors timely first update your QuickBooks software by the following troubleshooting methods as described in the given outlined.
The image as shown below is similar which appears on your desktop
What Causes QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors?
An unrecoverable error may occur in various situations but is not limited to:
- While Creating a portable file.
- While Downloading a payroll update
- When a user tries to Send payroll via Direct Deposit
- Running Verify or Rebuild
- Saving a transactions
- Using the Open Previous Company feature
- While Creating a backup of files
- When a user tries to Attempting to open a company file
- Closing any open window in a company file
- While Closing a company file
Steps to Fix Unrecoverable Error Code in QuickBooks
Below are the quick steps to solve these unrecoverable error codes of QuickBooks Desktop. We suggest you perform these steps in the same order as they are given below.
Solution 1: Identity How many Users gets Affected
Identify how many users are affected by using different login credentials to open the same company file at the same time. If errors happen for any specific user then it may damage its credential. If it is so then recreate the damaged user.
Step 1: Steps for a Regular user get damaged.
- From the main Company menu, Choose setup users and their passwords.
- Now Click on the Setup users. Enterprise Users: Company > then Users > Select set up Users & Roles.
- Now click to add users.
- Enter the login credentials of a username and a password.
- Note: Remember one thing, don’t use the damaged user name.
- Click on the next option.
- Customize the user name as possible and then click on the Finish option.
- After doing so, log in to the company file by using the login credentials on a screen.
Step 2: When the Admin user gets damaged.
- To fix this typical issue, a user needs to download or run the QuickBooks File Doctor program.
Solution 2: When Started to do work on QuickBooks, Suppress the Desktop
- First, hold or press the Ctrl key button.
- Give a double click to the icon opt on the QuickBooks program.
- Again press the Ctrl key until and unless when no company file will be opened on your desktop.
Suppress the desktop when opening the Company file
- First of all, select the company file from the No Company Open
- Now press or can hold the Alt key. Now click on the open
- If you are prompted for your login information, release the Alt key tab and then enter your valid username along with a strong password.
Important Note: If you are not prompted to ask for a username and a password then don’t release the alt key. For your username and password, remember one thing don’t release the Alt key.
- Then again press and hold the Alt key and click the OK.
- Do not release this Alt key unless your company file is opened completely.
A quick tip: QuickBooks will appear as a blank screen. If you can highlight a QuickBooks menu by balancing your pointer to it, thus it will open a company file and a user can view this on their desktop.
Solution 3: Now Open a Sample Company file
The steps for opening a sample file are as:
- In the QuickBooks No Company Open window. Give a single click to open the sample file.
- Now choose any sample file from a given list.
To copy the company files in different locations:
- Right-click on your desktop. Then choose New and click on the Folder name the folder QBTEST.
- Now open the folder where a user has saved the company database file.
- Give one right-click on the file & then copy it.
- Paste the company file into the QBTEST folder which you’ve created previously.
- At last, opened the company file in the given QBTEST folder.
Also read: How to fix QuickBooks activation errors?
Solution 4: Repair your QuickBooks Desktop
- First repair your QuickBooks installation process.
- Users need to download or run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool on their system.
- Now perform a clean re-installation with the help of using a clean install tool.
- Manually repair the Microsoft components. If in case a user failed to follow or finds trouble, then take help from IT Professionals or Microsoft.
Solution 5: Need to Create a New Windows Administrator
In Windows 10:
- First, click on the Start button and then select Settings.
- Choose Accounts and also click on family & its other users.
- Under the other users, a user needs to add someone to this computer.
- Choose the option where I don’t have this person’s sign-in information in the system.
- At last, click to add another user without using any Microsoft account.
- Now enter a new name for the new account and then click on the finished button.
- In the end, select administrator and then click on the OK key button.
In Windows 8, 8.1, 7 & Vista
- On a system keyboard, first press the Windows + R keys, this will open to run the window program.
- Enter or type in as Control panel and then select as OK button.
- Click on the user accounts and then choose to manage another account option.
- Also, click or make a new account. Then type a name of a new account.
- Choose Administrator and then click create an account.
Servers are maintained by a licensed computer technician. Just follow the below description:-
- First, open the database server manager.
- Click on the tools option & then choose computer management.
- Then expand local users and groups. Then select the group’s option.
- Give double-click on the administrator groups & then open the administrator properties windows tab.
- Click on the Add option.
- In the Select items Users, Computer Systems, Service Accounts & Groups window.
- Now enter the account name which you want to add to the local admin groups. Then click on the OK key button.
Solution 6: Save the form differently
- You can use the Save and Close or Save and New tabs towards the bottom of the form in order to save the transactions.
- Make sure you don’t leave the cursor anywhere on a blank line on the form while saving that. The cursor shall always be on a line that has some items written.
- You should click “To Be Printed” prior to saving the transaction.
- Give Print commands from File and Print forms.
If the unrecoverable QuickBooks Error appears while giving print commands, making changes, or editing your preferences, follow these steps:
- Go to Edit Menu and click Preferences.
- Before you click the print check box, click clear the Save transactions beneath the Company Preferences Tab.
- Click OK and save changes.
Hopefully, the above-provided method helped you to resolve unrecoverable errors ‘xxxxx 00000’ in QuickBooks software. However, if still error persists or other problems facing then we recommend consulting with our QuickBooks Error Support team via chat. that is available 24/7/365 to help you.
Other Recommended Articles:
How to resolve QuickBooks error code 1321?
What is QuickBooks Error Code 3100?