In some cases, QB clients might see exceptionally normal issues at the time they attempt to install QuickBooks desktop software. These mistakes might happen in QuickBooks for windows as well as Mac. At the point when this error occurs, the program doesn’t begin or errors over and over seem while tapping on QB files or a company icon. The installation errors can make countable aggravations and forestalls QB files to open the entire program in windows or in Mac systems. Be that as it may, you can essentially determine these errors by rebooting your PC once. In this article, we will examine a few essential moves toward resolving different kinds of QuickBooks desktop installation errors for Windows and Mac.
In this article, we will examine a few essential moves toward resolving different kinds of QuickBooks desktop installation errors for Windows and Mac. Notwithstanding, in the event that you are searching for a moment to assist with shaping capable bookkeeping specialists you can contact our QuickBooks error support team. We can deal with all kinds of worries related to these errors
Read Also: Steps to configure your firewall in QuickBooks POS
What Causes the Installation Errors for Windows & Mac in QuickBooks?
The following are a few potential causes behind the QuickBooks Installation Errors.
- You are using the different version of QuickBooks to open the company file, folder, compressed or encrypted file
- Opening QuickBooks multiple times if you double-clicked repeatedly which blocking your company files from opening successfully
- The wrong method to open a specific file type can also be a cause of the error
- The problem with reports and other windows within the file
- Incomplete or wrong name of a file or an extension that corrupts all data
- These errors can occur if one of the core Microsoft components that QuickBooks Desktop uses is not functioning correctly
How to Resolve Installation Error in Windows?
Assuming you are attempting to uninstall, revive, or present an application on a Windows-based PC, you conceivably experience many error messages.
Error: Verify Windows Installer Problem
This error for the most part happens when the windows installer is disabled, corrupt, or inappropriately installed on the PC. In such a condition, you can go through the accompanying moves toward check assuming that there is any Windows Installer issue.
Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Select the “Windows” or “Start” icon
- Go to the search dialogue box, and enter “cmd”. Or select the “Run” option and then enter the “cmd”
- Then, hit onto the “Enter” tab. This will lead you to open the “Command Prompt” window
- Go to the order brief and enter ‘MSIExec’
- Later, tap on the “Enter” key
- In case, MSI engine running properly then you will not see any error message
- Re-install it again
Error: Windows Installer Package Error Message When You Reinstall or Remove Mac Software
This error message appear while reinstalling or removing Mac software. You can proficiently fix this issue by utilizing the Windows ‘Control Panel’ at the moment of Mac software uninstall or reinstall.
Steps to fix the Software
- Go to the “Control Panel” tab and uninstall the application
- Select the application that you desire to eliminate and then, choose the “Repair” option
- Attempt to uninstall the application
- Uninstall the entire apple software & reinstall the iTunes or cloud for windows
- Ensure that you have installed the latest updated window
- Visit the Microsoft program install and utility website
- Click on the “Download” and “Open” tab. In case, utilities unable to open then click on the “Save” option rather than “Open” option
- Go to the “Utility” windows and hit onto the “Next” tab
- Choose the program that you wish to uninstall & hit onto the “Next” icon
- If a question like “Uninstall or cleanup?” appear on the screen..! Choose the “Indeed, attempt uninstall” option
- Shutdown the utility
- Uninstall all the iCloud, iTunes, or Apple Software from the Windows. If any issue persists, you are free to contact the Apple Support
Also Read: How to setup email service in QuickBooks desktop?
Fix QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors (Windows & Mac)
Checkout the Infographic to comprehend the quick methods for settling common Installation errors of QuickBooks.
Hope this helped you. How about we begin to examine a different techniques in subtleties to tackle this error with Windows. You really want to follow each step as they are given.
Solution 1: Close QBW32.exe process
- Give one right-click on a windows task bar & then choose the option that is labeled as Start Task Manager
- Click on the Processes
- Now click to the Image Name header to sort it alphabetically order
- Locate it & select it as EXE
- At last, click to the End process
Solution 2: Suppress the QuickBooks application
- Right click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon, press and hold the Ctrl key and select Open
- Open the company file
Solution 3: Restart your PC or a Laptop
- Restart your computer. It will bring your computer up from the scratch and also swipes away the current state of the software
- Try again to open your QuickBooks desktop after restarting your computer. Moreover, it will reset the wrong settings you might have selected during your previous attempt.
You may Also Like: Steps to access QuickBooks desktop remotely
Solution 4: Re-Register your QuickBooks Related Components & files in Windows
- To re-register all your QuickBooks related to .DLL & .OCX files in MS, you need to try to run and reboot.bat Function.
Solution 5: Repair QuickBooks Installation Process
- Replacing all corrupt or damaged QB installation files by running a repair on your QuickBooks installation
Solution 6: Perform a clean installation of QuickBooks
- Firstly, Download QuickBooks Clean Install tool. (Note: You can download this tool from here: https://intuitcorp.quickbase.com/up/bd9yykidd/g/r9/eg/va/Clean%20Install%20Tool.exe)
- From the downloads click QuickBooksCleanInstallUtility.exe file
- After that click I Accept and select the QuickBooks version you are using
- Click on the Continue button and then select OK
- First of all try to repair your QuickBooks files or folders
Visit here to read a complete guide on Reinstall QuickBooks by Using Clean Install for Windows
Solution 7: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
This tool is designed to automatically identify and fix installation errors. With the assistance of this tool you can determine QuickBooks Error 1603, Error 1935, Error 1904, Error 1402, Errors connecting with damaged Microsoft .NET Framework, Errors relating to damaged MSXML and C++, Problems opening QuickBooks Desktop, such as QuickBooks has Stopped working or Unrecoverable errors.
- Firstly Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool. (Note: You can download this toll from here: https://dlm2.download.intuit.com/akdlm/SBD/QuickBooks/QBPDF/QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe)
- After that open downloads folder and search the QB Install Diagnostic file
- Now double click on qb_install-tool.exe once you got it to run the file
- Once the process done, restart your system
You might Also See: How to Resolve QuickBooks file doctor is not working error?
Solution 8: Verify & Rebuild Data File (For Mac Users Only)
Presently, let us talk about the update error with MacBook Pro. There is one goal of MAC installation issues which is to check and verify and rebuild data file in the system. However, if this does not solve the issue it is recommended to follow instruction listed below:
- Firstly Open your Macbook Pro
- After that go to the file -> select as utility -> verify your data. (If no problems get detected)
- Click on to the End & then Restart it
- Finally Restart your Macbook Pro
Solution 9: Install or Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop in Selective Startup
- Sometimes it happens that any 3rd party applications, like anti-virus or anti-spyware applications may interrupt with the installation of QuickBooks Desktop. To prevent these apps from causing issues, just try to install or uninstall QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
See Also: Learn how to resolve printing issues in QuickBooks desktop
you found this article accommodating to determine most normal establishment mistakes in QuickBooks desktop for Windows and Mac. On the off chance that you are as yet getting an error while introducing QuickBooks, you can contact our QuickBooks enterprise support team. Our specialists are consistently accessible to help you in each conceivable way.
Read more helpful articles
Print 1099 and 1096 forms in QuickBooks
How to Fix QuickBooks Error code 17337?