Guide To Fix QuickBooks Errors OL-200, OL-202, OL-206, or OL-226
QuickBooks error OL-200, OL-202, OL-206, or OL-226 is a bank feed error that occurs while performing various tasks on QuickBooks. If you are also reporting this error, just be relaxed and don’t worry. In this article, we will discuss QuickBooks errors OL-200, OL-202, OL-206, or OL-226 in complete detail. You will also be aware of the nature of this error, how does it affect your work efficiency? Why does this error pop up? How can it be rectified? So read this article till the end.
QuickBooks accounting software is the most reliable software for managing all financial activities. It is used by all types of businesses, bookkeepers, accountants, banks, etc. to send or create invoices, perform online transactions, pay bills, keep records of all accounting data in financial institutions, and track sales. It enables us to organize accounting data in a systematic order. But we also can’t deny that it is full of errors and these errors can be removed using simple steps.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15105?
What is QuickBooks Error OL-200, OL-202, OL-206, or OL-226?
You might report QuickBooks errors OL-200, OL-202, OL-206, or OL-226 when you attempt to send bill payments or download transactions on the bank feed center. This error can be reported when your last online connection was incomplete. When this error occurs, an error message is displayed on the screen of your system, “check with your financial institution before resending your transactions.”
What Leads to QuickBooks Error OL-200, OL-202, OL-206, or OL-226?
- Connection destruction such as a power outage or system crash might lead to this error.
- In case of a corrupted online vendor payer.
- This can be seen if the bank receives only partial payment.
- Incorrect firewall settings may be one of the reasons for occurring this error.
- When you use more than one account for online banking at the same financial institution.
The Best and Effective Ways to fix QuickBooks Error OL-200, OL-202, OL-206, or OL-226
Method 1: Delete payment from pay online status
- First of all, move to the items in the Send tab from the Bank Feed Centre. Thereafter, you have to proceed to the Problem Transaction and hit the hyperlink to show the list.
- After that, press and hold the Ctrl key down while toggling pay online.
- Now, you are required to checkmark the Online Check or Online Bill Payment option
- At last, as the message is shown, hit the OK tab.
Method 2: When you see the message that your last online connection was not complete.
- Firstly, you are needed to press the Ctrl key and hit the OK tab.
- When a message saying, “Would you like to skip resending the online transactions?” prompts on your screen, you should contact your bank support.
- Now, you have to press Ctrl and OK again.
- You will access the window for a PIN, so type the PIN and hit the OK tab.
- This will eliminate the stuck request.
Read this also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=47?
Method 3: When the online checks and bill payments are appearing in the items to send
- First of all, you are required to switch to the unique mode and then move to the Company Preferences.
- Now, select Classic Mode.
Method 4: When there is no online check or bill payments in the item to send
- Here, you are required to press the Ctrl key in the complete online banking connection.
- Now, you are required to follow the on-screen instructions to clear any stuck online transactions.
You might also like: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 1723?
We hope that this article must be beneficial in order to resolve QuickBooks errors OL-200, OL-202, OL-206, or OL-226 successfully in a convenient way because this article has discussed the simplest ways to fix these errors. However, if you persist in this error even after implementing the above-mentioned steps, you are needed to contact our QuickBooks support team.
More Related Topics: