Simple Ways to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code QBW32.exe
QuickBooks desktop is perhaps the best accounting software available in the market today. Of having powerful features, it has become the top choice of big multinational companies, medium businesses, and even smaller ones. This software not only helps companies in handling their accounts but also manages their finances and sales effectively. What is best about this application is that every year, a new version of QuickBooks Desktop is launched with new and improved features.
You may see the following error message on your desktops screen:
“APPCRASH-QBW32.EXE-Quickbooks has stopped working“. Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
What is the QuickBooks Error Code QBW32.exe?
Even though QuickBooks desktop has gained immense popularity, at times, users do face certain issues. One of the common technical errors faced by users is the qbw32.exe. The QuickBooks software QBW32.exe is basically a file that is connected with the value of payroll and the QuickBooks pro software for the operating system of windows. This error happens due to a lot of spam emails or if users are accessing the infected sites.
The error occurs during the PC start-up or program start-up or when you are trying to take a printout. Also, this error occurs due to when you have downloaded and installed the latest QuickBooks release update. Through this article, we are going to describe to you, why this error occurs in your QB and how a user can resolve it on their own.
You may also read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 2000?
How to resolve the following messages, which occur when starting QuickBooks:
Error message: Problem – qbw32.exe – The instruction at OX (…) referenced memory at OX (…). The memory could not be read.
Cannot find qbwin32.dll
Cannot find qbw32.exe
Causes of the QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe
These messages can appear for either of the following reasons:
- The file qbwin32.dll is not in the QuickBooks directory.
- The file qbw32.exe may have been moved out of the QuickBooks directory.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code qbw32.exe?
When you click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon program in most cases QB doesn’t start or it partially responds. A simple way to fix the issue is by restarting the computer. However, you should also know that if you are repeatedly clicking on the QuickBooks icon then it might not respond properly.
Below are the following steps to fix the QuickBooks Error Code QBW32.exe error:
Solution 1: Close the process of QuickBooks Error Code QBW32.exe
- The first thing to do is right-click on the taskbar of the “Windows” and then tap on “Start Task Manager”.
- After this click on the “Process button” and then on the “Image name header” so as to arrange the processes alphabetically.
- Once done search and then choose “QBW32.exe” and after that click on “End Process“.
Solution 2: Suppress the QuickBooks accounting application
- First right-click on the “QuickBooks Desktop” icon and then press the “Ctrl key“.
- Now click on “Open function“.
- Ensure that you do not release the “Ctrl key” till the “No company open window” of the company is displayed.
- After this access your QuickBooks file
Read this Also: How to fix QuickBooks error code 6094?
Solution 3: Reboot your computer system
A simple way to fix this error is by rebooting your PC. This will start your system from the scratch. After your PC restarts access the QuickBooks application.
Solution 4: Run QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
Firstly, Download the QBInstall tool and then run it to fix an array of errors you may face when opening QuickBooks Desktop.
- First, download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Save the file on your PC when it is prompted.
- After this close “All programs” if they are open and then run your “QBInstall Tool“
- Please note that it can take 20 minutes to complete and depends upon the speed of the internet as well as the performance of the computer.
- After running the tool, reboot the system so that all the applications are effectively updated.
Solution 5: Repair QuickBooks Desktop Installation
- When running the repair of the installation of QuickBooks you are actually repairing the corrupted and damaged installation files of the QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 6: Do a clean Installation of the QuickBooks Desktop
- If all the above steps fail then all you need to do is uninstall the program and reinstall it and then run it again.
- A clean installation means installing all files again in a fresh folder but it is actually a similar default folder. This whole process will not be able to remove or delete the company file in any way.
In case, the problem doesn’t get resolved through the above-mentioned steps then our QuickBooks error support services providing team will be constantly available to help you with this QuickBooks Error Code QBW32.exe. Our experienced and well-trained experts are available 24/7 to fix the issues as well as guide you to avoid them in the near future.
Here are a few more helpful articles
How to solve QuickBooks Error Code C 1304?
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6189?