Guide to Resolve QuickBooks error OL-334
QuickBooks is an effective and reliable accounting software application that is used all over the world in the field of finance and accounting. QuickBooks is the most suitable for small and mid-sized businesses and even for those people who do have not much knowledge of accounting. They can operate QuickBooks easily and conveniently. Intuit keeps on releasing new features within QuickBooks. But the issue is that several error codes encounter in QuickBooks that make the users annoyed and frustrated.
You may report these errors at any time while performing any activity. So, in this blog, we are going to highlight QuickBooks error OL-334 and elaborate on it. Keep reading this article till the end to get the perfect solution to this error. Before discussing its rectification methods, we will describe the general information of QuickBooks error code OL-334, its causes, and its symptoms also.
Read Also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=224?
What is QuickBooks Error Code OL-334?
Basically, QuickBooks error OL-334 is reported when you try to update your bank account through online services and make an online banking transaction. This is a bank feed error because it crops up due to a wrong pin entry beyond the allowed limit. This error points out that there is an issue with the bank or financial institution.
Factors that are Responsible for QuickBooks Error OL-334
- When there is a bank server issue with the bank.
- The discontinued adaptation of windows or QuickBooks desktop may give rise to QuickBooks error OL=334.
- When your bank might have rolled out some improvements.
- When the users have inactive bank accounts empowered for online banking in QuickBooks.
- An issue with arranging downloading or imports might be one of the reasons for this error.
- In case of improper internet connection.
- When there is corruption or damage in the company file.
The Signs and Symptoms of QuickBooks Error OL-334
- You can’t update your bank account through online services.
- You are unable to perform online banking transactions.
- Your system performs sluggishly.
Important Points to be Considered Before Fixing the Error OL-334
- Check your internet connectivity in order to stay connected while downloading online banking invoices and transactions.
- You must have the latest version of QuickBooks
- You should log in to your account from another system or any other website.
- Check if the transactions are successfully downloaded from the bank to the company file folders.
- Verify firewall settings and security configuration
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error CC-501?
Measures to be Taken to Eliminate QuickBooks Error OL-334
Method 1: Make a New Test Company File
- First of all, select and hit New Company and then click on the Express Start option from QuickBook File Menu. Thereafter, you have to add an account that has an issue and then set up the account for the bank feed on the newly created test company file.
- After that, download the bank feed transaction to verify the account.
- At last, if any error occurs, it is possible that the issue is with the bank.
Method 2: Deactivate and Reactivate the Bank Feed
- Follow these sets of steps to Deactivate Bank Feed
- First, you need to locate the list and choose Chart of Accounts.
- After that, make right-click on the account associated with the error option.
- Next, select Edit Account and hit the Bank Feed Settings option.
- Now, hit the Deactivate All Services tab.
- Follow these steps to Reactivate the Bank Feed
- First of all, look for Chart of Accounts in the list and then hit the account linked with QuickBooks error OL=334.
- After that, click on Edit Account >>Setup Bank Feed>>Yes tab
- Now, you have to enter the required details for further process.
- Next, choose the Connect tab.
- Now, the software will display the entire bank account details. You need to explore it and link it with the existing account.
- At last, hit the Next tab.
Read this also: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error OL 205?
Method 3: Enable TLS 1.2 in Internet Option
- Initially, you are required to open Internet Explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge Browser and make sure that you have installed the latest version of QuickBooks.
- Thereafter, click on the Gear icon and go to Internet Options, and hit the Advanced tab.
- Now, move down to the Security Section, and here, uncheck TLS 1.0 and check TLS 1.2.
- Now, click on the Apply option and then on the OK tab.
- At last, close the program and reboot the system and check if the issue got resolved.
Method 4: Create a New Account and Merge the Account
- Firstly, hit the Edit Account option and then highlight the account name and click on Copy.
- Thereafter, you have to add an asterisk (*) at the end of the account name.
- Now, click on the Bank Feed Settings>>Deactivate All Online Services tab
- Hit the save and close option and then click on Chart of Account to make a new account.
- Next, close and reopen the company file and hit the Chart of Accounts.
- After that select Edit Account and remove the asterisk (*).
- Then, right-click on the account and then select and click on save and close the tab.
- If it prompts, hit Yes and set up an account for the bank feed.
- And finally, you are recommended to download transactions to the newly merged account.
You might also like: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=184?
We hope that this article must be beneficial to you. You have fully satisfied with fixing the QuickBooks error OL-334. We have mentioned all the possible solutions to get rid of this error. If you still continue receiving this error, reach out to our QuickBooks expert team very soon.
More Related Topics: