This error pops up when you try to update, install, and download QuickBooks payroll. You also experience these errors while downloading transactions, connecting credit cards with QuickBooks, etc. some errors are common while some are uncommon and tricky. QuickBooks error code c=47 is unique and uncommon that occurs because of issues with browser settings for certain protected websites. This blog will give you a brief of QuickBooks error code c=47 along with its possible causes and several rectifying methods.
QuickBooks is the most suitable accounting software for small and mid businesses because it manages all types of payments, paying bills, payrolls, tax tables, tracking invoices, online transactions, downloading transactions, and other financial processes. But the one drawback of QuickBooks is that it is full of errors that can be seen anytime on your screen while working on QuickBooks.
What is QuickBooks Error Code C=47?
Whenever you try to post the payment to the customer, the QuickBooks error code c=47 is shown on your screen. This error occurs due to issues with browser settings for specific protected websites. You generally face this error while running window server cleanup 2008 or while deleting the transactions from a certain report or uploading the payments to the customer. Generally, this error can be removed by closing and reopening QuickBooks. If this action doesn’t work, you have to implement the methods given in this blog. But before resolving this error we will discuss its causes that lead to QuickBooks error c=47.
The Possible Causes of QuickBooks Error Code C=47
- When the QuickBooks data files are damaged or corrupted
- Incorrect internet explorer settings can lead to this error.
- When the old QuickBooks data file is already present, this thing might be one of the reasons for error c=47
- When you try to edit the entries, this error may pop up.
- When the transaction log file is stored in a corrupted file folder
Before fixing this error you are recommended to the files whether they are available or not. If not, recover the following files:-
- Corrupted QuickBooks data file
- Transaction Log File (.TLG), you can find it in the folder where the QBW file is saved.
- Backing up QuickBooks data file ( .QBW or .QBB or .QBM)
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code C=343?
The Best Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=47
Method 1: Update the Driver Software
By updating the driver software, this error can be removed from its root cause. Follow these steps to eliminate the error permanently.
- First of all, reboot your system after the driver is un-established.
- Thereafter, configure the driver and let it be completed.
- After that, hit the Start button and tap on Sort Device Manager.
- Then, search for the main seeking outcome and then select the gadget on which you employ the driver.
- Now, update your driver software.
- After that, browse the system for driver software in the new window.
- Now, you have to select the gadget drivers from the list.
- Then, recognize and launch the driver which finishes with legacy.
- And finally, hit the Next tab to end the process.
Method 2: Scan for Viruses to Remove QuickBooks Error Code C=47
Sometimes viruses and malware can encounter issues in QuickBooks. So, you are suggested to scan the viruses by using these sets of steps.
- You need to scan your system for viruses when this error appears on the screen while loading\3\LXCRtime.dll.
- The antivirus scan can clean all kinds of trash or junk from your computer and eliminate the QuickBooks error code c=47.
You might also like: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=1327?
Method 3: Verify and Rebuild Data on the Company File
- Run the rebuild data utility
- Firstly, click on the File Menu and hit the Utility tab.
- After that, click on the rebuild data option and then click on the OK tab in the QuickBooks information window.
- Now, you have to click on the OK tab again in order to take a backup of the company file.
- Once you receive a message saying, “rebuild has completed”, hit the OK tab to end up the process.
- Run Verify Utility
- First of all, click on File Menu and move to the utility tab.
- After that, hit the Verify Data tab.
- If QuickBooks doesn’t find any current issues with the data, hit the OK tab. After doing so, you are required to continue to use the company file.
- If verify spots any issues, you will be prompted to Rebuild Now or View Error.
Method 4: Perform a Quick Repair to Fix the Error
- Repair the .dll file
- Initially, you are needed to go through the download below to find out the problem. This will repair the error loading\3\LXCRtime.dll.
- Thereafter, look for the Repair option and then click on it. This will display a dialogue box on the screen.
- Now, you have to hit click on the Select All option and then resolve the issue.
- Repair the QuickBooks Desktop
- First of all, press the window+E keys together to open the computer window.
- Thereafter, click on the Uninstall or Change the Program option.
- After that, move to QuickBooks software and hit the Uninstall/Change tab.
- Now, hit the Next tab in the QuickBooks installation window.
- Then select the Repair Radio button and hit the Next tab and then click on the Repair tab.
- And finally, hit the Finish tab.
See this also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code CC=501?
We have concluded that the above-given article on QuickBooks error code C=47 must assist you in resolving this error successfully because we have provided you with the best solutions to get rid of this error. However, if you spot any issue regarding this error, contact us immediately.
More Related Topics:
Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=184
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code C=272?