Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=387
What is QuickBooks Error Code C=387?
QuickBooks error C=387 is the result of a damaged or corrupted window registry or template issues invoice in QuickBooks. This error pops up when you are unable to run QuickBooks traditional operations. As a result, you are unable to perform various activities on QuickBooks, and such errors lessen your work efficiency. This error should be removed as soon as possible. You don’t need to panic because you are at the right place where you get the complete solution to this error. But before fixing this error, you should go through the factors that instigate QuickBooks error C=387.
What Provokes QuickBooks Error C=387?
- Any malware attack might give rise to this error
- Incomplete or incorrect QuickBooks installation
- When some important files in QuickBooks are deleted mistakenly.
- When you are unable to access QuickBook’s traditional operations.
- A corrupted or damaged window registry can lead to QuickBooks error C=387.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code TD 500?
The Best and Promising Ways to Fix QuickBooks Error Code C=387
Now, it’s time to resolve the issue after being familiar with the nature and causes of QuickBooks error code C=387. Here, we are suggesting various methods so that if any of them is unable to fix the error, you could try another one.
Method 1: Creating an Invoice
- First of all, move to the Customer Menu and then select Create Invoices. Thereafter, select a template of your choice and then enter the customer, item, and account information.
- After that, hit the Save tab and then press the Delete button.
- At last, hit the OK tab to close the form.
See this also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15226?
Method 2: Run Rebuild Data Utility
- Firstly, click on the File Menu tab and then move to the Utility tab from the drop-down.
- After that, select the Rebuild Data option and hit OK.
- This process ends here and probably the issue has been solved.
Method 3: Fix Template Error
- First of all, you have to go to the Lists, templates option, if the template option is inactive.
- Then, select a Template and press the Open Forum option.
- Now, you are required to repeat the above-given steps until the error displays.
- Next, close the forum.
- After that, you have to select the template with the error that is in the template windows.
- At last, you are recommended to edit the template and check if the error has been removed.
Read this also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 12 0?
Method 4: Download the Reimage Repair Tool
- Initially, download the Reimage Repair Tool from the manufacturer’s website and then save the file to access it later.
- Thereafter, select the file location and double-click on it.
- And then click on the Yes tab to continue.
- You will see a welcome screen on your system, during the launch of the program.
- Now, you have to uncheck the checkbox. This will start an automatic scan of your system.
- Then, press the Install tab to initiate the installation process.
- The Reimage Tool will install on your system. This tool will download important updates on your PC.
- Now, a preliminary scan will start to check the condition of your system and then you will get a message about your system’s health.
- If you find any sort of damage or corruption, you have to hit the Start Repair tab.
- At last, reboot your system and check if the error has been resolved.
Method 5: Download the Repair Tool
- First of all, download the Repair Tool from the manufacturer’s website.
- After that, hit the Start Scan tab to scan your system.
- If you get any error, hit the Next tab and then the Repair Now option to repair the error.
- And finally, reboot your system.
You might also like: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15204?
In this article, we have mentioned all the methods to remove the QuickBooks error code C=387 and we have also provided you with general information about this error. Now, we hope that this article must be beneficial for you. However, if you are still receiving this error again, contact us immediately.
More Related Topics:
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1406?
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15105?