Simple steps to resolve QuickBooks Error code 6000 304
QuickBooks is a premier accounting software that has made managing and handling business simple. But, like all the other software, QuickBooks too isn’t free from errors and glitches. One of the frequent issues that QuickBooks users face is QuickBooks Error Code 6000 304. This error occurs when a user tries to open a company file, or QuickBooks Desktop attempts to open a company file. The occurrence of an error in such cases denotes that your system lacks enough disk space to open the company file or that the user working on QuickBooks Desktop has reached his quota.
You can change the location of the company file to a hard disk with larger space, turn off disk quotas, and/or enhance the disk quota of the user account running QuickBooks to fix Error Code 6000 304.
The image shown below is similar to what appears on your desktop.
Are you also experiencing the exact same trouble? You need not fret. Our QuickBooks Error Support team is always with you to fix the error codes and warning error messages for you. Chat with one of our U.S based best Intuit Certified tech advisors for quick solutions to QB Errors.
You might also like: How to Fix QuickBooks error code 1328?
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6000 304?
You need to follow the below-given steps to fix the QuickBooks error code 6000 304:
Solution 1: Repair your QuickBooks Desktop
Replace all damaged and corrupted QuickBooks desktop components from your computer.
- Go to “Start menu“-> open “Control Panel” -> Click “Programs“->Click “Programs and Features“.
- Select QuickBooks and click “Uninstall“.
- Click “Next” Once the QuickBooks installation window appears.
- Select the radio button next to Repair and click “Next” and then “Repair“.
- Click “Finish“.
You may also like: Steps to fix QuickBooks error code 6154
Solution 2: Check if there is enough space on your hard drive
- Select the disk drive where you have saved your company files, do a right- click and choose “Properties“.
- Click the “Windows Start” key and select “Computer”.
- Check if the drive has sufficient disk space available, tap on the Quota tab.
- Review the user accounts if a quota increase is required. Else, you can “remove disk quotas” from the user account where the QuickBooks data file is stored.
- A red stoplight means no disk quotas are set.
Solution 3: Perform a clean installation of your QuickBooks
See Also: Resolve QuickBooks error code 12031
That’s all on our behalf. Hope you have found this article useful for you. If you still receiving QuickBooks error code 6000 304 while working on some important accounting or business task, then we recommend you can contact our QuickBooks enterprise support team. We are available round the clock and offer instant solutions to all QuickBooks errors and issues.
Read More articles here:
How to Recover QuickBooks Error Code C=51?
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6144 82