Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 5502:
The error category of QuickBooks Error 5502 is Sync is not completed properly. Tragically, a user deals with their QB accounting & bookkeeping software and may encounter blunder code 5502, this message gets to the client’s work area – QuickBooks data has been transferred, yet at the same fizzled to connect via the server. In this blog context, we will share some least complex investigating steps that could fix the error.
See Also: How to fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
What Causes Error Code 5502 in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks Error 5502 Caused because of many reasons as depicted here:
- Error Code 5502 causes due to a matter that is grasped through online services. The information was given by QB Company file that was uploaded with a success.
- A Company file expansion has been changed, so QuickBooks isn’t prepared to examine which a Company has recorded.
- Error 5502 results in the matter grasp online services. Or it happens when the outsider in the designer application associations with QuickBooks.
- The information in your QuickBooks company file was uploaded with success. Nonetheless, a slip happened while downloading the progressions made by applications’ abuse handle online services
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 5502?
As examined underneath, here we have given a rundown of QuickBooks Error Code 5502 solutions. Look at the accompanying solutions as referenced here:
Solution 1: Create a New folder after that Copy the Company file
- First of all, try to Create and open a New folder and copy the company file into that created folder.
- Now Rename it & then try to change its extension to QBM and save the file.
- You really want to open your QuickBooks programming and reestablish your restore quickbooks portable company files.
- Rename the Extension of the document on the off chance that the record isn’t opening. Restore all your backups.
- If the file is still not opened, with the extension .QBX, then Rename it.
- Try to install the latest version release of a “Sync Manager“.
Solution 2: Rename the QuickBooks .nd File
- Open the folder name where a user has put away the company file.
- In that data folder, give one look at the .nd file.
- Give one right snap to the .nd file and then, at that point, click on Rename.
- You need to write .OLD extension at the end of the file name to Rename it.
- After that attempt to Rescan your file with the assistance of utilizing QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- On the off chance that a client will open the company file over the organization, this step is pertinent for that as it were. Presently attempt to perform this step on that server:
- Press the Window key, on your keyboard.
- Click on the QuickBooks database server manager option.
- This displays to browse the folder window. Click on it to add the folder.
- Pick the file or an envelope, where the user has put away the company file.
- Hit a click on the OK key button.
- Now click on the Scan option.
- When the scan process finishes, re-open your company file and test again.
See Also: How to Solve QuickBooks Condense Data Errors (80004005, 80004003)?
Subsequent to applying these troubleshooting steps we truly trust that you can ready to fix this QuickBooks error code 5502. Assuming that the error still exists there or the sync manager isn’t working as expected, don’t stress we are generally there for you to fix all your QB-related concerns. For any assistance, you can take counsel and help straight from our team.
We are here to resolve your errors and clear all your doubts in just a few minutes. Thus, connect us at QuickBooks Error support at which expertise is highly trained & has amazing work experience in deploying countable hurdles 24/7.
Few other helpful articles:
Troubleshooting QuickBooks printing problems
How to Fix QuickBooks error 80070057?