QuickBooks is an effective and popular accounting software application used by small and mid-sized businessmen but it is full of various types of error codes. QuickBooks error code 350 is one of them which can be resolved by using easy methods. In this article, you will know all about QuickBooks error code 350.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 350?
QuickBooks banking error 350 is such an error that can be easily eliminated by using a few methods. QuickBooks error pops up when you try to connect with the bank or credit card server. Due to this error, the bank connection cut off and you are unable to download the recent QuickBooks transaction.
You might face the QuickBooks error code 350 when the connection gets expired o updated by the bank. When the online QuickBooks error takes place then, an error message is displayed on the screen “can’t connect bank error 350” or “the old connection doesn’t work“. So, it becomes quite important to resolve the error as soon as possible. But before eliminating the error, you should know the reasons behind the QuickBooks error code 350.
You may also read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15215?
Factors that lead to QuickBooks Error Code 350
Many factors are responsible for QuickBooks error code 350
- When the bank server is down or not responding or under maintenance.
- When the company file crosses the prescribed limit, this error may take place.
- In case of a corrupted data file.
- When the system shuts down abruptly.
- A corrupted transaction may give rise to this error.
Symptoms of QuickBooks error code 350
- You are unable to connect with the bank or credit card server.
- You can’t download recent QuickBooks transactions.
- The error code 350 is displayed on the screen.
- Your system starts freezing and works sluggishly.
Read Also: Ways to Solve QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe
How to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 350?
Now, it’s time to eliminate this error. So, follow the given below methods to remove this error QuickBooks error code 350.
Method 1: Verify and Rebuild the Data of the Company File
Here, you are required to verify and rebuild the data damaged in the company file. For this you have to follow the given below the sets of steps:-
- First of all, open QuickBooks and move to the File menu and then verify the data.
- If you see the error message “Your data has lost integrity”, you need to start the rebuild process.
- For this, you are required to go to the File Menu again and select Utilities. After that, click on Rebuild Data and then, hit click on the OK option when the backup popup for the window for the company file appears.
- Thereafter, select a suitable backup location for the file and hit click on OK.
- Rebuild data utility will start performing its task soon.
Method 2: Try to reconnect your bank with QuickBooks
- At first, you are required to go to the Banking Menu in QuickBooks online.
- Search for the account you want to reconnect and select the Blue Tile against the account.
- Now, click on sign-in link and enter your Login Credentials and also avoid keypunching errors.
- Now, select the account for which you want QuickBooks to download the transaction.
- Then, click on Continue.
- At last, click Update to get the latest transaction.
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1722?
Method 3: Clean the Browser Cache in QuickBooks Online
- At first, you are recommended to launch internet explorer from the Start Menu.
- Now, hit click on Gear Icon and then select the Internet Options button.
- After that, click on the Delete button in the History Browsing Section.
- Ensure to check mark on the temporary internet files option and Cookies and Website Data checkboxes.
- Follow it up by clicking Delete
- Now, run your QuickBooks operations and check whether the error was removed or not.
Method 4: Manual Diagnose of the Corrupted Data
- First of all, hit click on the F2 tab on the QuickBooks homepage.
- You will see the product information page on your screen. Here, you need to hit on the F3 page to access the Tech Help section.
- After that, search for the QuickBooks log file also named qbwin log. This file has all the important information related to various issues and it will also help to reach the root cause.
- On seeing the log file, hit click on the open tab.
- Now look for this error or any corrupted data that gives rise to the cause of the issue.
You may also read: How to Resolve Com Error Crash in QuickBooks?
Now you know all about QuickBooks error code 350. The above-given solution must be helpful in removing this error successfully. However, if you have any queries or doubts about QuickBooks error code 350, then contact us as soon as possible. We will surely help you troubleshoot the error.
Fix Error Code 9994 in QuickBooks
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80040408?