QuickBooks Error 1935: An Error Occurs While Installing QuickBooks or .NET Framework
QuickBooks bookkeeping software is trusted by a huge number of little and moderate-sized entrepreneurs across the globe. However it’s a profoundly effective software, it isn’t completely liberated from mistakes and errors. Also, commonly we might be confused after getting an error message on our screens.
In this article, we will examine one common QuickBooks error which might mess with you until you sort it out. The error is QuickBooks Error 1935 which regularly appears while presenting QuickBooks or .NET Framework.
The picture as displayed beneath is comparative which shows up on your PC.
Read Also: Steps to troubleshoot QuickBooks error 6176
What is QuickBooks Error 1935 and why it occurs?
QuickBooks Error 1935 is an Installation Error that generally occurs when a user tried to Install important programs while QuickBooks is running on the Windows Startup mode. This is a typical error and can be fixed with the assistance of a few investigating strategies given underneath in this blog.
When installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework, you may see one of the following error messages in your desktop screen:
Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework.
Error 1935: An error happened during the installation of the assembly.
What Causes QuickBooks Error Code 1935?
- Another installation is using Microsoft .NET Framework system files.
- The antivirus is not allowing the software installation.
- .NET Framework needs to be installed.
- .NET Framework is damaged, or any program is denying the installation.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1935?
To determine this error you can play out the accompanying given advances or contact QuickBooks error backing to find support.
- Firstly, Reboot your system.
- Start the installation once again.
- Disable your antivirus software (if any).
- Start again with the installation of QuickBooks or .NET Framework.
- Enable your antivirus program after the installation is complete.
- Check Intuit’s official site for detailed instructions on Installing QuickBooks in selective startup.
- If QuickBooks Error 1935 still exists, check Intuit’s official website to see repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
- Start the installation again.
Important Note: If the error actually shows up on your system, it could be because of a harmed operating system, and you should contact a certified IT proficient
You can reach us for any QuickBooks-related issue at our QuickBooks Error Support. We are free nonstop and will love to help you in your hour of need. Assuming that you have any kind of inquiries or different questions you can ask us whenever. To acquire Advice from our QB Experts, you ought to call our QuickBooks support team. We will be happy to help you.
Topics you may also like
Resolve QuickBooks Damaged/Corrupted File errors 80004003, 80004005
How to fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?