QuickBooks accounting software is used worldwide as it satisfies the need of the employees and employers associated with accounting deals with financial administrative tasks and stock. It makes online transactions easy and saves time. Its effective features have made it the favorite of businessmen, but it has another thing that interrupts us while performing the task is the occurrence of unwanted errors. These errors pop up any time while using QuickBooks due to unknown reasons. But these errors can be fixed easily. QuickBooks error code 15225 is one of them. Don’t worry we are here to resolve your problem. In this article, you will get enough information about this error.
You might also like: How to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 6007?
What is QuickBooks Error Code 15225?
The user experiences QuickBooks error code 15225 while downloading or installing the latest version of QuickBooks. When this error occurs you are unable to download payroll and it also hinders you from updating the QuickBooks application. To work with QuickBooks smoothly, you should fix the error on time. Before fixing the error, you need to be familiar with its causes.
What Encounters the QuickBooks Error Code 15225?
- Failure of verifying the digital signature to protect your computer.
- In case of missing program files or corruption in them.
- When the Microsoft internet explorer configuration restricts the payroll download.
- Firewall authentication or antivirus software may block the installation of QuickBooks.
- An outdated version of internet explorer can cause QuickBooks error code 15225.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 502 bad gateway?
How to Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 15225?
Method 1: Install and Verify the Digital Signature for the QuickBooks
The purpose of the digital signature is to give authority to an organization on the internet. If you are not able to verify the digital signature, go with these sets of steps:-
- Initially, Close the QuickBooks and the company file.
- Thereafter, open the Window Search Panel and then type QBW32.exe. Now, move to the File and select the Properties option.
- Thereafter, hit click on the Digital Signature option and ensure that intuit. inc is exist in the list.
- Now, select the Details option and then choose the View Certificate option.
- Now, move to the Certificate Section and select the Install Certificate option.
- Keep hitting the Next option until you reach the finish option.
- At last, hit click on the Finish option.
- Now, you are highly recommended to Reboot your system, open QuickBooks, and download payroll again.
Method 2: Turn Off the Network Protection and Firewall Authentication
- First of all, click on Start Button and open the Setting Menu.
- Thereafter, select the Update & Security option.
- Then, select the Window Security tab from the left option.
- Now, select and click the “Firewall and Network Protection” option.
- After that, hit click on the Domain, Private and Public Network.
- Then click on the Turn Off Microsoft Defender Firewall option along with all types of networks.
- At last, you are needed to Install the Latest Updates of QuickBooks.
Method 3: Update Your QuickBooks
- First of all, you need to open QuickBooks and move to the Help Menu.
- Thereafter, click on the Update QuickBooks Desktop option.
- Then, select the Update Now option and also open the Get Update option.
- This will begin the QuickBooks updating process and it will also take a little bit of time.
- At last, hit the Close option in order to finish the program.
Method 4: Add an Intuit URL as Trusted Website
- At first, you are required to press the Windows+R keys together to view the Run Command.
- Thereafter, open Internet Explorer and hit click on the Gear Icon.
- Now, select the Internet option from the drop-down menu
- After that, click on any trusted site and the current version. You should know that Intuit is the official website of QuickBooks.
- Now, hit the Add button and ensure to check all sites on the Required Server Verification option.
- And finally, hit click on the Close option.
The above-given article must have satisfied you as it has provided an overview of the QuickBooks Error Code 15225. Now, you know all about the QuickBooks error code 15225, its causes, and various methods to resolve this error. Still, this error is bothering you then, contact us. We will surely help you overcome this error.
More Helpful Topics:
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1310?
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 176?