QuickBooks is the most significant and popular accounting software which is widely used for banking purposes. It has several attractive features. Since QuickBooks has launched we don’t need to go to the bank because with the assistance of QuickBooks we can do any type of online transaction and also download them very easily. However, QuickBooks is packed with many error codes. These errors can be easily removed. Among all those errors, QuickBooks error code 1310 is one of them. So, in this article, we will discuss the QuickBooks error code 1310, why and when you have to face it, and how can you eliminate this error.
You might also like: How to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 6007?
What is QuickBooks Error Code 1310?
QuickBooks error code 1310 comes up when the user tries to install the new version of QuickBooks. This thing affects you negatively while performing your task. When the QuickBooks error code 1310 pops up, an error message appears on the screen of your system, “Error writing to file C:/Config.Msi/5f60cd6.rbf. Verify that you have access to the library” or “error writing to file C:/Program files/Intuit/QuickBooks 2018/Business Object Provider.dll”. So it becomes extremely important to rectify this error as soon as possible. But before fixing the error, you are required to know the causes behind it.
Reasons Behind the QuickBooks Error Code 1310
- This error can trigger due to an unstable internet connection.
- When there is insufficient storage available for the installation.
- In case of a corrupted or damaged company file.
- When the setting of the date and time on your desktop is not correct.
- When the user tries to install or update QuickBooks without admin rights on the window.
- If the Microsoft window installer is not registered, QuickBooks error 1310 may trigger.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 1310
- An error message displays on your system.
- You are unable to install the new version of QuickBooks
- Your system starts freezing or hanging.
Now it’s time to fix the error. Here, we are recommending you several solutions so that you can try another method if any of them is not working. But before fixing the error you should know the following points.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 502 bad gateway?
Important Points to be Considered Before Fixing the Error Code 1310
- Reboot the window in safe mode to prevent a third-party application that interfering with the update process.
- Your hard drive must have sufficient storage in order to install the QuickBooks application.
- If you get the QuickBooks error code 1310, you should try to install the QuickBooks application from a new location.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1310?
Method 1: Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks install diagnostic tool is found in the QuickBooks tool hub. Follow these steps to run the install diagnostic tool:-
- First of all, download the QuickBooks Desktop Diagnose Tool.
- And now close all the programs running on the windows.
- Then, move to the download location and double click QuickBooks Install Diagnose Tool, and let the diagnose tool scan and repair the installation error.
- As the repair process ends up, restart your computer and reinstall or upgrade the QuickBooks software application.
Method 2: Make Changes to User Account Control Setting in your window
- First of all, press window+R to open the Run window.
- Thereafter, type the control panel in the search box of the Run window and hit click on OK.
- Now, click on user account and choose change user account control setting. Then, click Yes in order to confirm.
- Now, move to slider to Never Notify to turn off the UAC.
- At last, click on the OK option and you are highly recommended to restart the computer.
Method 3: Re-Register Microsoft Installer
- First of all, press the Window Start button and type msiexec/regserver in the search box.
- Now again, go to the Window Start button and press it.
- After that, type msiexec/regserver in the search box and hit the Enter key.
- At last, try to install the QuickBooks application.
Now, you know all about the QuickBooks error closely. This article must assist you in fixing the QuickBooks error code 1310. However, if you find any difficulty regarding this error then us so by filling out the form given on our website.
You may also like:
Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 6000, 83
How to Resolve QuickBooks 6000 Series Errors?