Easy Steps to Repair QuickBooks Issues by QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
QuickBooks is an awesome accounting software used all over the world for accounting, bookkeeping, patrolling, and all financial functionalities. it is full of advanced features and tools and these tools are very helpful to deal with these errors. QuickBooks component repair tool is such tool that is used for fixing different types of errors. In this article, we are going to provide you with an overview of the QuickBooks component repair tool. After reading this blog, you will be able to fix the error using this tool successfully. QuickBooks desktop errors.
What is QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is a free tool developed by Intuit, the maker of QuickBooks accounting software, to fix common installation errors and issues with QuickBooks components such as Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C++, and Microsoft MSXML. This tool is specifically designed to resolve errors that occur when installing or opening QuickBooks Desktop. These errors can include issues with missing or damaged files, such as error 1603, error 1935, and error 1904, as well as other errors related to .NET Framework, MSXML, and Visual C++. The QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is a standalone tool that can be downloaded from the Intuit website and can be run independently of QuickBooks Desktop. The tool is easy to use and includes a step-by-step process for repairing components and resolving errors.
Read Also about: Automated Password Reset Tool for QuickBooks Desktop
Quick Guide to Download QuickBooks Repair Component Tool
You can download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool from the official Intuit website by following these steps:
- Open your web browser and go to the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool download page on the Intuit website.
- Thereafter, Click the “Download” button to begin the download process.
- Save the file to your computer’s hard drive in a location that you can easily find, such as your desktop.
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the location where you saved the file and double-click it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to install the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool on your computer.
Troubleshoot Common QuickBooks Installation Errors
You can troubleshoot most common QuickBooks installation errors with the help of the following given methods:
Solution 1: Utilize QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool
- Download and install QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool
- After you are done with download, save the file to a local desktop
- Close all open windows and execute QB Diagnostic Tool
- Restart your computer
Solution 2: Download Window Update
If your MS window is out of date then your attempt to open or install QuickBooks on your desktop may fail. The outdated windows miss the updates concerning Visual C++, .NET framework, and MSMXL.
Thus you must update the windows on your desktop by clicking on the windows key and then type “Windows Update.” After typing Windows update, make sure to restart or reboot your desktop. Now try to install QuickBooks again.
Read also about: QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
Solution 3: Fix Error Manually with Microsoft Components
If QB Installation Diagnostic tool isn’t able to fix the errors and stopping the installation of QuickBooks accounting software then you can perform the following steps:
- Repair Microsoft .NET framework
- Repair Microsoft MSXML manually
We recommend you to try these manual tasks under some experienced computer experts or any advanced Window professional expert.
Step 1: Repair Microsoft .NET framework
Microsoft .NET framework is a component of Microsoft that’s being used by QuickBooks to get connected with web applications. You may get various errors such as 1603, 1722, 1903, and 1904 due to the problems in .NET framework.
Steps to Repair damaged Microsoft .NET framework:
- Start by downloading QuickBooks repair tool
- Save file on your desktop when prompted
- Close all running programs and applications on your computer and click on QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe
- After the diagnosis, you are required to restart your computer
Now, when you are done with the repair of the Microsoft .NET framework and still having some kind of the errors then:
- Tap on the Windows key on your keyboard
- Click on the Window Update on the search bar
- See if there are any updates available
Step 2: Repair Microsoft MSXML manually:
QuickBooks may not function properly because of the damaged Microsoft MSXML component. To repair this, you can follow the steps given below:
- Register MSXML DLL files
- Uninstall MSXML 6.0
- Reinstall MSXML 6.0
- Download and install MSXML 6.0 SP1
- Fix MSXML 6.0
Also, QuickBooks is a leading accounting software, but like any other software QB isn’t entirely free from errors. Some windows component errors may leave a QB user with some not-so-pleasant experience. QuickBooks Component repair tool by intuit offers proper inspection of the error and also repair Window components utilized in the QuickBooks installation.
But for getting an accurate QB installation, it is suggested to install under the guidance of some QB professional or IT expert. However, our QuickBooks Error Support team is also there to be a good way to deal with QB error codes.
See Also: How to use QuickBooks file doctor tool?
The motive of this article is to enable you to download QuickBooks component tool. However, if you face any issue relate to your QuickBooks, you can always get in touch with us at our QuickBooks support & help Number.
Other helpful topics
Steps to convert QuickBooks desktop files to qbo
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 20?
Fix: Cannot Communicate with the Company File due to Firewall error in QuickBooks