QuickBooks, no doubt, is widely used accounting software and is available in a range of versions. In this article, we would apprise you of the ways to manage your account, product, and subscription in QuickBooks. First of all, you are required to know the advantages of the QuickBooks site page which is a one-stop page specially designed to help users access and manage all their products and services.
If you want to purchase a product, then you can update your credit card information or in other cases, you can cancel the product or the service you have ordered. And obviously, you can manage your account information.
Read Also: Best ways to fix QuickBooks error code 2000
Some more tasks that you can do include
- Update your contact information
- Find license details
- Manage all contacts on the account
- You can download your software (this is only for QuickBooks Desktop)
- Reactivate the service or subscription that you have canceled.
You can get access to this page through Google Search.
Log in with your user ID and password
Log in to the account with your user id and password. If you have forgotten your login credentials then you can follow the steps given below and do as required:
- There will be an option “I forgot my user ID or password”. Click on that option
- Enter the required details and recover your account.
- Set a new password, add security and you will receive OTP.
Once you enter this OTP, you will be directed to a new page where you can see all the details of your product.
Once you have got access to your profile, Start choosing a specific product title
- QuickBooks Online Accountant: When you go to this option, you will be directed to your QBOA Account page where you cannot just update the information about your account but also manage your clients.
- Online QuickBooks (QBO): Here you will be directed to QBO Account page that allows you to see and manage your billing and personal information.
- QuickBooks Payment: This option will also take you to the page where you can see all your payment. And you will be provided an overview of the charges as well as the fees that will be based on the account you select. On clicking the Payments Service Center button, you can also reach your merchant center.
- QuickBooks Desktop: When you click on QuickBooks Desktop, a page opens with the list of all the Desktop products and services that you have chosen. This page also consists of your account and payment details. You can see the Customer Account Management Portal Site for more information.
- Intuit Online Payroll: When you select this option, you are taken to the Intuit Online Payroll Account.
Important: “If you notice that your products are not listed or one or more products are missing, then you have an option to look for another account using email address already associated with the account.”
On the top left section, you will find an option to manage your account which will have your email address and allows you to select ‘My Profile Link’, and also has a Log Out and Help icon.
See also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error code 404?
Go to the My Profile Link
Moreover, if you want to edit the info of your login page then you can easily go to the ‘My Profile Link’. Under this, you will find three tabs-
- Profile: In this tab, you are allowed to edit the information given in your profile such as your name and other details.
- Security: In the security section, you can change the password and keep your account secure.
- Apps: Here you can manage all the apps and the products connected to them.
In case, you are facing any difficulty, you can click on the Help (?) icon that will take you to the support page. And to get instant help, you can chat with our QuickBooks help & support team and get in touch with our advisors now.
You May Also Like
QuickBooks Runtime Errors – Microsoft Visual C++ Problems
QuickBooks Desktop 2019: Advanced & Enhanced Functionality