Figure out how to fix QuickBooks EventID 4
This article is associated with exploring of QuickBooks error “EventID 4 – An Error has initiated in QuickBooks: Returning NULL QBWinInstance Handle”. As we probably are aware about it that QuickBooks is a best accounting & bookkeeping software program that is generally utilized for little or huge business visionaries. This product has many advanced features which assists business visionaries with dealing with their bookkeeping effortlessly.
Nonetheless, not many QB clients manage some error messages in some cases. In this blog, we will examine around one of the most widely recognized error for example ‘QuickBooks EventID 4’. We should survey on this error and know the potential moves toward tackle this error.
You may see this error messages on your desktop screen:
Integration Manager could not connect to QuickBooks. Please make sure that it is open
QuickBooks Event ID 4 – An unexpected error has occurred in “QuickBooks”: Returning NULL QBWinInstance Handle
You can also read: How can I fix QuickBooks abort error?
What Causes QuickBooks Event Log ID 4 Log Error 4?
- Windows .NET Framework 4.0 SP 1 on a Windows 7 computer
- Other windows components do not function properly
Steps to Solve QuickBooks Event Log ID 4 Error
Below are few steps to resolve this error.
Solution 1: Reinstall .Net Framework on Windows
- First you need to Press Windows + R keys together at same time. This will open the Run window on your system.
- After that type appwiz.cpl in the Run dialog box.
- Now Press Enter key, on your keyboard.
- Then Add/Remove all programs, under the programs and featured list.
- Locate & click on the Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 or later versions.
- Choose Uninstall option.
- Once the uninstall process completed restart your system once.
- When restarts completed you have to repeat the step 1 to open the Run windows on your system.
- After that Type Control Panel to open the control panel.
- Then you will see Add/Remove programs or Programs & Features window.
- There is an option to Add or Remove Windows Features that is located on the left hand side of the windows.
- Now click on Add or Remove Windows Features option.
- From the list of the programs hit a click on Microsoft .NET Framework to expand.
- Check mark the first and second box.
- Press OK.
- (Note: Microsoft .NET Framework installation will start after clicking on the OK button)
- Click on the finish button once and the whole task is over.
- Once the installation will successfully complete for Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5, then restart your system and open QuickBooks Integration Manager once again.
Solution 2: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- First of all Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool.
- Then Install this tool on your system.
- After that follow the instructions as they given on your desktop screen while installing it to on your system.
- Once the installation is completed, Exit all the running application on Windows.
- At last run the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool to repair your problems and restart your computer.
See also: Steps to Fix QuickBooks error code 61686
I really want to believe that you may found this blog significant and by following these means you have effectively addressed your QuickBooks event Log error 4. Notwithstanding, on the off chance that you have any issue or questions, you can accept master’s recommendation and perfect administrations by chat with our QuickBooks error support team. We are dependably prepared to serve the perfect administrations that suits your business. Gratitude for visit us. I desire to see you soon here for taking care of all your accounting & bookkeeping related issues.