Today QuickBooks Software is being used all over the world. In fact, it is regarded as one of the best accounting software and it has changed the way of accounting. In this blog today I am going to focus on the solution to the Error: “You are currently not Subscribed to any Services”. Moreover, it has reaped many gains for small and medium businesses. However, being just software, it often faces issues affecting the operation of an organization.
This error is a typical error and there could be various reasons behind it. In many cases users may receive the error message “you are currently not subscribed to any services” on their desktop screen. However, if you are looking for further help our QuickBooks error support team is always there to help you.
Possible Reasons to Fix QuickBooks Error: You are currently not Subscribed to any Services
This could be for two reasons:-
- You are using an incorrect user ID and password
- The trial you had opted for expired long ago and has been deleted from the server.
How to Correct This Error: You are currently not Subscribed to any Services?
In case you find that you are not subscribed and need to create a new company file, the below-mentioned information can guide you through it.
It is best you start the QuickBooks Online company with a free trial. Users can either convert the present QuickBooks desktop into QBO or simply start a new company without making use of any existing data in it. Once you get the free trial you can subscribe to it
In order to start a trial first visit the website:
To start a trial company, go to the US – https://quickbooks.intuit.com/signup/ Users will choose the Try it Free Button and click on it.
- If this is the first time signing up for a QuickBooks service, then users will have to provide information in the required fields.
- And click on Sign In if already have access to QuickBooks online company.
- Once the above steps did click on Continue to Trial.
- Go through the prompts. For US and Canadian users, the setup interview second step will ask users if they want to import their data from QuickBooks for Windows or Mac version.
- Once this is done users have to provide the requested information and finally, the trial will be ready to use.
You may also see: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 404?
If you still have queries or are not able to subscribe, then take assistance from the QuickBooks Error Support team. Or you can seek help from our Intuit Certified ProAdvisors. Help is available 24/7 from our experts.
Other helpful blogs:
How to Install and Setup QuickBooks Desktop Software?
How to Solve QuickBooks Banking Errors 103 and 310?