Are you looking for the answer for how to run reboot.bat file? Here, we will introduce steps to run reboot.bat file manually for QuickBooks users. In the Microsoft Windows, run this file re-registers QuickBooks associated .DLL and .OCX files.
Steps to run the Reboot.bat file
Learn how to solve reboot.bat file error.
- Close or shutdown the QuickBooks.
- Open/access the folder that contain reboot.bat file: –
- Perform right-click on the QuickBooks icon. Later, choose the Properties tab.
- Choose the Open File Location option.
- Execute right-click on the reboot.bat file. Later, select the Run as Administrator icon. Note:
- Ensure that while being a Windows Administrator you run the file.
- As per your Windows Folder Option settings, the file may appear as either bat or reboot. The command prompt windows will show up on the display with rapidly scrolling file names. Do not close the windows manually.
- Once the reboot.bat file utility completed, the windows will close automatically.
- Verify if the error resolved. If it persists, then restart the computer.
If you have any queries please contact our 24/7 QuickBooks support team.
People also searched for:
How to Fix QuickBooks Error code 6000, 301?