To take care of payroll in-house QuickBooks is a perfect option for all sizes of business. QuickBooks Payroll will take some time in initial setup, but after the setup, maintaining payroll with the help of program is swift. The task of Payroll checks in QuickBooks is simple. After filling the information of each employee to the QuickBooks program, printing a paycheck is quite simple.
Steps to do Payroll checks in QuickBooks
Follow the steps mentioned below to set-up or create Payroll checks in QuickBooks–
- Select Employee Center button on the top of the QuickBooks screen.
- Click on New Employee to enter the information of a new employee.
- Select the Payroll and Compensation Info tab and type in the employee’s payroll item.
- From the Pay Frequency tab, select the pay period from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Taxes button and then enter the information from your employee’s W-4 form.
- Click on the Employee link
- Enter the date you to appear on the payroll check, in the Check Date.
- Choose your bank and check the list of active employees.
- Click on Print Paychecks.
- Select the Print Paychecks one more time.
- Now paychecks for a current pay period will print.
You have to follow the above-mentioned steps in correct order to do payroll checks in QuickBooks and if still, you are unable to do the task then please contact our QuickBooks Payroll Support team.
How to Recover QuickBooks Error Code C=51?
How to Print Form 1099 and 1096 in QuickBooks Desktop?